"The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place." - George Bernard Shaw
Communication is king. I work with my clients to communicate a winning message in a clear, efficient manner. Through telling your story in an engaging way, you are better positioned to capture the interest and attention of your audience.
I specialise in:
- Grant applications
- Bid, tender & proposal writing
- Document proofreading
- Document design and editing (including formatting)
- Professional bios
- LinkedIn profile optimisation
- CV, resume and cover letter editing and optimisation
I moved to Amsterdam in July 2017 to work as a freelance communications consultant to startups and small and medium enterprises (SMEs). Previously I worked as a Bid Manager in the projects/resources sectors in Brisbane, Australia.
My prior work experience includes corporate communications and recruitment in Europe across oil & gas, manufacturing, and FMCG.
I have a strong interest in the tech and innovation scenes and the resources and energy sectors, in particular alternative and renewable energy. I also have an interest in global projects and emerging markets.
Qualifications and experience:
- Monash University B. Behavioral Science (Public Relations/Psychology/Economics)
- Association of Proposal Management Professionals (APMP) CF Certified Member
- Experience spans oil & gas, resources, construction, infrastructure, projects and project logistics
Recent project wins & CAPEX:
- Shell (BG) India- Upstream Panna Mukta + Tapti O&G operations
- Newcrest- Lihir Gold Mine (US$1.3bn)
- OMSB- Onslow Marine Supply Base (OMSB)
- Shell (BG/QGC)- QCLNG Project (US$20.5bn)
- INPEX- Ichthys Project (US$34bn)
- Samsung C&T- Roy Hill Project (US$8bn)
- Laing O’Rourke- Cape Lambert Project (USD$3bn)
- Santos- GLNG Project Upstream (US$18.5bn)
- Santos- GLNG Project Downstream (US$18.5bn)
- BHP/McDermott- Jimblebar Project (US$3.4bn)
For further information, please contact me.